ORUS KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are Orus Knowledge Institute and we look forward to the opportunity to help you find the right, information, materials and mentors for your personal development in general so you can also contribute to the environment preservation and support charities through our services or when you become a Premium Member. Not only you can benefit from the best master minds of recent days but the whole world will be impacted by this great cause. These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you become a member or related services through us, in addition to your obligations as a member. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Orus Knowledge Institute (”OKI”). The term “you” refers to the customer/member visiting our website, becoming a member through us or otherwise using our services. This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases (the “Agreement“) sets forth the terms of the relationship between the Orus Knowledge Institute, a Perth, Australia WA limited company (“OKI“), with office located at 21 Wirilda Way, Perth, WA 6147 and you as the purchaser or consumer (“you“) as it relates to the purchase of goods and services offered online through OKI’s website and/or related online links (the “Online Products”). You and OKI may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party.” You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by purchasing one or more Online Products or Services and becoming a member.
- Term of Agreement. This Agreement shall apply to your purchase of one or more Online Products and Services offered through OKI’s website and/or related online links.
- Online Products Used at Your Own Risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are not guaranteed to achieve any specific, personal, professional or financial results or earn any specific amount of income by purchasing one or more of its Online Products or services. OKI makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any goals, aspirations or endeavors you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your purchase of one or more of its Online Products and services. You agree to use any one of the purchased Online Products and services at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of the Online Products and services. OKI does not provide psychological, investment or financial advice. In addition, you are solely responsible for taking all actions necessary to ensure your medical safety.
- Membership, Subscriptions Cancellations and Refund Policy. All Online Products and services are nonrefundable unless stated. Any purchase by you is deemed completed upon submission and acknowledgement that the form of payment provided in connection with the transaction may be charged by OKI.
You may register your profile for free and will have access to most of the service. Subscription charges are levied to gain full access to the service, including but not limited to the ability to send messages. Subscription is entirely voluntary and you may remain a free Member as long as you wish.OKI may change the Subscription pricing, options, renewal terms or Member services at any time. The Member may cancel their Membership and/or Subscription at any time. In this event, Subscription fees paid for the Mind Mastery Program are refundable. Subscription fees are not transferable from one Member profile to another.
OKI may suspend or terminate the Subscription and/or Membership of any Member who violates these Terms and Conditions.
OKI has a REFUND policy for the Mind Mastery Program. We allow you to try out our website for free before you make a purchase so that you may assess whether you want to buy a membership to OKI. Therefore we will issue a refund on a case by case basis once you have purchased a membership.
- Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. OKI, its affiliated entities and third parties own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by OKI (or its affiliated entities and third parties) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by OKI (or its affiliated entities and third parties) in connection with the Online Products and Services or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials and information provided by OKI as part of the Online Products and Services, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute OKI’s “Proprietary Information.” You will personally use all materials related to the Online Products and not duplicate, replicate, distribute, copy or otherwise disseminate such materials to third parties without the prior written consent of OKI.
- Intellectual Property. You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials (the “OKI Intellectual Property“) associated with the Online Products and Services. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the OKI Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the OKI Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the OKI Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the OKI Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any OKI Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of OKI and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by OKI.
- OKI may modify or amend any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in OKI’s sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new version of the Agreement on the applicable link for purchase of its Online Products or by otherwise advising you of the amendment/modification. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued purchase of any of OKI’s Online Products or services following the posting of a change notice or a new version of the Agreement or following notice of the modification/amendment will constitute your binding acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend OKI (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising out of your actions, your use of the purchased Online Products or your violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
- You may not assign this Agreement (or any obligations under this Agreement), by operation of law or otherwise, without OKI’s prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability. OKI (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Online Products, even if OKI or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, OKI’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Online Products will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you for purchase of the Online Products.
- Governing Law; Class Action Waiver. This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State WA, Australia, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right you may have to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in any class action against OKI, or any of its affiliated entities, now or hereafter pending relating to transactions evidenced by this Agreement or similar transactions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, its performance, breach, or interpretation (including issues about its validity or enforceability), will be exclusively (except as provided below) resolved by binding arbitration before the Australian International Arbitration – Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC). One arbitrator will be selected using ALRC procedures. The arbitrator will use all reasonable efforts to minimize discovery and to complete the arbitration proceedings as expeditiously as possible. The Arbitrator will also render a written decision setting forth detailed findings of fact and conclusions of law, within 30 calendar days after the conclusion of the arbitration hearing. The arbitrator will not award attorneys’ fees, or punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, treble or other multiple or exemplary damages, and the Parties hereby agree to waive and not seek such damages. Either Party may seek judicial relief to compel the other Party to comply with the provisions of this Section, or seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights, as long as (unless prohibited by applicable law) the remainder of the dispute or claim is submitted to arbitration. The arbitration will be held in Perth, WA. Both Parties hereby give their irrevocable consent to the processes of the ALRC in WA, as well as the jurisdiction of the courts of WA for enforcement purposes. Awards will be final, binding and non-appealable (except on the minimal grounds required under the Federal Arbitration Act or other applicable law). All awards may be filed with one or more courts, state, federal or foreign, having jurisdiction over the Party against whom such award is rendered or its property, as a basis of judgment and of the issuance of execution for its collection.
- Legal Age. By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state of your residency.
- Relationship of Parties. You agree that by purchasing one or more of OKI’s Online Products or Services you are acting as an independent contractor, and you are responsible for determining your own business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. OKI’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of OKI’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and revokes and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals or understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement. This agreement was revised and posted on ousknowledgeinstitute.com on March 07, 2017. The Company may, in its sole discretion, revise this agreement at any time and all such revisions shall be effective when posted, so be sure to check back periodically.
- Disclaimer: The content on www.orusknowledgeinstitute.com is information based on the opinions, scholarship, advice and expertise of the authors and mentors. This site is intended for educational and commentary purposes only, both of which are strictly protected by Free Speech. OKI is not responsible for the opinions, advice or content written by its writers, publishers, authors and experts in their fields or industries. The information on this website is not intended to replace your relationship with a qualified health care professional, psychologist, financial adviser, mentors and is not intended as medical, financial, personal development, investment, social and business advice. All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned here are the property of their respective owners and are not used here for commercial purposes. Paid advertising on Enlightened Consciousness may not represent the views and opinions of this website and its contributors. No endorsement of products and services advertised is either expressed or implied. All the pictures, videos and information shown on this Site are the property of their respective owners which may include OKI. We don’t hold any copyright about these pictures, videos and news except OKI’s original content. We are not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information. These pictures and videos have been collected from different public sources including different websites, blogs considering to be in public domain. If anyone has any objection to displaying of any picture and news, it may be brought to our notice by sending message through ‘contact us’ page & the same will be removed immediately, after verification of the request – See more at: https://orusknowledgeinstitute.com.