This agreement sets out both of our rights and responsibilities.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using our online services. You must read, agree with and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement without modification, before you may become a member of our plans, packs and services with Orus Knowledge Institute (the ‘Company’) (OKI).
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
We reserve the right to amend, alter, modify, delete or add any of the provisions of these Terms and Condition at any time. When these Terms and Conditions are modified, we will post such changes on our online service facility and it is your duty to consult and/or check regularly this agreement on our online service facility regarding any such change. Therefore, you should review these pages from time to time so as you will be aware of any such changes. All amended terms shall be effective 5 (five) calendar days after their initial posting on our website.
- This Membership Service, Plan Agreement starts when we accept your application and you have accepted the terms during the online joining process. By accepting the terms, you are agreeing to pay any applicable joining fee, administration fee and/or monthly/yearly Membership Plan amount if applicable which are shown at the start of the joining process and again before confirming your payment instruction.
- You agree you will only use our website or services to make legitimate joining/registering process or purchases and shall not make speculative, false or fraudulent joining/registering process or applications in anticipation of demand or attempt to fill out the Orus Knowledge Institute Sing Up/Become A Member/Register (Create Account online form using our website). You will only use our website and services in compliance with applicable law.
- Without our prior written permission, you may not (a) access, monitor or copy any content or information on our website using any “robot”, “spider” or other automated or manual device or program, (b) deep link to any portion of our website, or (c) “frame” or incorporate any portion of our website into any other website.
- Our website may contain links to third party websites that we provide only as a convenience to you. You should take precautions to ensure that whatever links you access are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive mechanisms. The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse such websites or any included content. We are not responsible for such websites or content or any data privacy practices of such websites.
- You have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time from the start of the Agreement without giving any reason but you must let us know you wish to do so.
- You may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org using the email that you used during the online joining process that you were sent or you may use the attached cancellation form https://orusknowledgeinstitute.com/documents/cancellation-form.pdf if the form is available at the tome of your cancellation but it is not obligatory. Using the email method is preferable and faster.
- If you cancel your Membership Plan agreement we are not entitled to refund any amount of the joining fee paid as our website services are for access to other products and services of third party websites subjected to their own return or refund policies. Also, due to the nature of our services no refund request will be accepted.A refund policy is applicable only to The Mind Mastery Program within a 30 day period after the Mind Mastery Program Membership was purchased. Therefore we will issue a refund on a case by case basis once you have purchased the membership. You may only be entitled to part of your refund as 30% of your membership price/fee is being donated to your chosen charitable foundation or organisation during the joining process. The remaining balance will then be transferred back to your bank account.
For security reasons, our company policy is to confirm your account information to process your refund. You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com. Refunds usually take between 2-30 days to show back into your bank account depending on your bank’s policies.
- After your 1 year membership period has expired, it will automatically renew if you selected the yearly renewal field (if applicable to your membership plan) or if your payment instructions provided at the initial joining process are still valid or if a payment update has been made at any stage during your membership period.
- You may also terminate your Membership Plan Agreement by simply cancelling your payment method instruction you chose when you joined for your member plan before the 1 year renew date comes into effect (if applicable to your membership plan). Your Membership Plan agreement will then not be renewed and it will end with immediate effect. You are welcome to join us again at any time.
- Only you, the person named in the online joining process, can benefit from this Agreement.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of Australia.
We may end the Agreement if: We reasonably believe the Service is being used: fraudulently, illegally, in a way that harms our Network, contrary to our Fair Use Policy, or to cause annoyance (among other things).
Description of Services.
Through the Site and its related properties, the OKI provides you with access to and the ability to purchase products, receive services and other information, and, subject to certain membership enrollment requirements, to participate in one or more communication forums and charities (collectively referred to as the “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of other Site properties, are subject to this TOU.
Credit Card Fraud Protection
To ensure that your credit, debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference agency. Which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. (We do not store customer credit card details).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you, including measures to prevent, as far as possible, access to your data base by parties other than orusknowledgeinstitute.com.
You must give us your current email address and (postal address if applicable) for the purposes of receiving Notices and other communications from us. You cannot provide us with addresses for businesses or organisations. You must keep this address up-to-date and/or tell us immediately if there are any changes to it. You’re responsible for making sure your email address works and you’ll be responsible for all consequences for errors in sending and receiving email (including our emails being directed to your “junk mail/span folders”) unless we’re negligent. If you want to update the email address we have for you, please do this online at our website from your Member Profile.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- Registration and Accounts
7.1 If any of the Services requires you to open/create an account, you must complete the registration process by providing the Company with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You may register for a membership account with our website (only) by [completing and submitting the Sign Up/create account/become a member registration form on our website].
7.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website or you must give us a written notice, permission and consent that you wish your account to be accessed and used by other person. You agree to take total responsibility for their use of your account. Contact us at www.orusknowledgeinstitute.com from your account login area or use the Contact Us form from our website Contact page.
7.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
7.4 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website [, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
- User IDs and Passwords
8.1 If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with / you will be asked to choose] a user name/ID and password.
8.2 Your user name/ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out; you must not use your account or user name/ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
8.3 You must keep your password confidential.
8.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
8.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Notice Specific to Documents and Other Information Posted on the Site.
As mentioned above, the Site and its related properties provide certain users with the opportunity to participate in one or more communication forums and charities as part of the Services. The Company grants permission to view, access and/or use Site video content, documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, PDF files, etc.) and other materials (the “Content”) from the Services provided that (1) your use of the Content made available through the Services or the Site does not violate the terms and conditions of these TOU, (2) your use of the Content made available through the Services or the Site is informational and non-commercial/personal use only and it will not be copied to or posted on any network computer, website, unaffiliated communication forum, social network or otherwise broadcast in any form of media, and (3) no modifications are made to any Content. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce Content for distribution in the classroom on a limited basis. Distribution of Content outside the classroom requires the Company’s express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The above-specified Content does not include the design or layout of the Site or any other material owned, operated, licensed or controlled through the Site. Elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other governing laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by the Company.
The Company and/or its respective affiliates, service providers and suppliers make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in whole or in-part in any Content and/or as represented in any related graphics published as part of the Services. All such Content and related graphics are provided on an “as is” basis and without warranty of any kind. The Company and/or its respective affiliates, service providers, third parties and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of merchantability (whether express, implied or statutory), fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall the Company and/or its respective affiliates, service providers, third parties and suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use, dissemination, viewing, response to or performance of any Content, information, product, data, merchandise, graphic image or other media represented on, purchased through or related to information posted on or disseminated in connection with the Site or the Services made available on the Site.
The Content, information, listings, postings, communications and related graphics published or otherwise disseminated or viewed about the Services could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or misstatements of condition, quality or otherwise. The Company is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or assurances concerning information posted on, available through or otherwise acquired, purchased, exchanged or hypothecated through use of or related to the Services made available on the Site in any manner.
Limitation of Liability for Services Made Available on the Site.
In no event shall the Company and/or its respective agents, affiliates, service providers, third parties, suppliers or subsidiaries be liable for any actual, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of, transaction with third parties based on postings, listings, content or other information available through or in connection with the Services accessible through the Site. You expressly agree that the laws of Australia, without regard for any applicable conflict of laws principles, shall apply to any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content or any other matter related to the Site. You further expressly agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of WA for any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content, the TOU or any other matter relating to the Site. You additionally expressly agree to and consent to a court of competent jurisdiction located in WA, as providing the exclusive venue for any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content, the TOU or any other matter relating to the Site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use of Content and Services.
As an express condition of your use of the Services and Content made available on the Site, you agree not to use the Services and Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the TOU or any other terms, conditions, and notices issued by the Company that are related to Site. You may not use the Services and/or Content in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services and/or Content. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, Content, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or to any of the Services and/or Content, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any deceptive means or acts of misrepresentation, falsehood or fraud through use of the Services and/or Content.
Use of Services and Content Made Available on the Site.
The Services and Content made available to you may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another’s computer or property of another;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to for the same;
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services through acts of deception, misrepresentation, fraud, or through the nondisclosure or withholding of material information related to the offered, sold or purchased goods or services;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services and/or Content in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other propriety right of any party;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof; and
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services or material posted on, listed on or otherwise disseminated through the Services. The Company, however, reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any and all material appearing on the Site with or without cause in its sole and absolute discretion. The Company further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or material, in whole or in part, appearing on the Site in its sole and absolute discretion.
The Company does not control or endorse the content, postings, listings, messages or information found in any Communication Services or related to the Services and Content and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and/or with regard to the Services and/or Content and any action resulting from your participation in any Communication Services, the Services and/or Content.
The company may upload Content or other material to the Communication Services and may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials. Any user-uploaded materials are strictly subject to the conditions set forth in these TOU.
Materials Submitted to or Posted on the Site.
The Company claims ownership and related rights of and to the Content, Services, graphical design, layout and related aspects of the Site. The Company does not claim ownership of the materials, information, posting, listings or other information provided to the Site (including feedback and suggestions) or posted, uploaded, imputed or submitted by third party users and/or members in connection with any Services, Content, Communication Services or associated services made available to the general public, membership community, Site visitors or by the members of any public or private community (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting the Company, its affiliate companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the Services and Communication Services, including, without limitation, an express right of license to: (1) copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; (2) to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and (3) the right to sublicense such rights to any subsidiaries, respective agents, affiliates, service providers or suppliers associated with the Services made available on the Site.
No compensation or commission will be paid by or otherwise owed by the Company to you with respect to the use of the Services, any Submissions or Postings. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide for dissemination on the Site or through the Communication Services. The Company may remove the entirety, or any portion thereof, of any Submission and/or Posting at any time in its absolute and sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
By Posting and/or making a Submission for dissemination on the Site or through the Communication Services, you expressly warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the information, Content or other material contained in or associated you’re your Submission as described on these TOU including, without limitation, all the rights necessary to lawfully and without liability provide, post, upload, input or facilitate a Submission and/or Posting.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that contains images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part (“Images”), you warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these TOU and the Services, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these TOU, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to use of the Images as set forth in these TOU, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images. By Posting or making a Submission containing Images, you are granting express permission to view the Images in connection with the use, as permitted by these TOU, of any of the Services and Communication Services made available on the Site to (a) all users of the Services and/or Communication Services and/or (b) to the general public (for each such Image made available or otherwise disseminated in connection with any of the Services, Communication Services or anywhere on the Site). No compensation or commissions will be paid by the Company, or to any user of the Services or the Site, with respect to your use, Submission or Posting of Images unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Any rights not expressly granted herein by the Company to the visitors, users or members of the Services and/or Content made available through the Site are reserved.
Disclaimer: The content on www.orusknowledgeinstitute.com is information based on the opinions, scholarship, advice and expertise of the authors and mentors. This site is intended for educational and commentary purposes only, both of which are strictly protected by Free Speech. OKI is not responsible for the opinions, advice or content written by its writers, publishers, authors and experts in their fields or industries. The information on this website is not intended to replace your relationship with a qualified health care professional, psychologist, financial adviser, mentors and is not intended as medical, financial, personal development, investment, social and business professional advice. All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned here are the property of their respective owners and are not used here for commercial purposes. Paid advertising on Enlightened Consciousness may not represent the views and opinions of this website and its contributors. No endorsement of products and services advertised is either expressed or implied. All the pictures, videos and information shown on this Site are the property of their respective owners and OKI. We don’t hold any copyright about these pictures, videos and news except OKI’s original content. We are not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information. These pictures and videos have been collected from different public sources including different websites, blogs considering to be in public domain. If anyone has any objection to displaying of any picture and news, it may be brought to our notice by sending message through ‘contact us’ page & the same will be removed immediately, after verification of the request – See more at: https://orusknowledgeinstitute.com.